What is Parking Lot Maintenance?
Your parking lot is like the welcome mat to your business. Owners of commercial property who want to keep their parking lots in top shape understand that sometimes repairs are necessary. Parking Lot Maintenance includes Asphalt Repair, Seal Coating and Striping, as well as the installation and maintenance of car stops, catch basins, drain gates, guardrails (including bollards and barriers), signage, and speed bumps (including speed humps, speed plateaus, and speed tables).
Why Choose Parking Lot Maintenance?
Parking Lot Maintenance is necessary to extend the lifespan of the pavement surface and maintain the associated car stops, catch basins, drain gates, guardrails, signage, and speed bumps. Parking Lot Maintenance is also quick and cost effective. In addition to maintaining the pavement surface, Parking Lot mantenance helps protect people and property and helps ensure smooth traffic flow.
Benefits of Parking Lot Maintenance
- Increases lifespan of the pavement surface
- Helps protect people and property
- Helps ensure smooth traffic flow
Parking Lot Maintenance Process
The Parking Lot Maintenance process begins with an inspection of the pavement surface as well as the associated car stops, catch basins, drain gates, guardrails, signage, and speed bumps to determine which types of repairs and maintenance may be needed. Common Parking Lot Maintenance includes:
- Asphalt Repair – Asphalt Repair fixes the damage to the pavement surface and extends the lifespan of the pavement surface. Learn more about Asphalt Repairs.
- Seal Coating and Striping – Seal Coating is a coating that protects asphalt and prevents moisture and other elements from penetrating the surface. Learn more about Seal Coating and Striping.
- Car Stops – Car stops protect people and property by helping to regulate traffic flow. Over time car stops degrade and need repair. Car stops are repaired by fixing the damage or replacing them.
- Catch Basins – Catch basins help catch and remove water from the pavement surface. In addition to regular cleaning, over time catch basins degrade and may need replacement. Catch basins are repaired by fixing the damage or replacing them.
- Drain Gates – Drain gates help regulate the removal of water from the pavement surface. Over time drain gates degrade and may need replacement. Drain gates are repaired by fixing the damage or replacing them.
- Guardrails / Bollards / Barriers – Guardrails, bollards, and barriers protect people and property and are one of the most cost-effective solutions for parking lot safety. Over time guardrails may sustain damage from automobiles and may need repair or replacement. Guardrails are reparied by fixing the damage or replacing them.
- Signage – Proper signage around a parking lot can make the difference between smooth traffic flow and traffic congestion. New signage may need to be installed or older signage may need replacement.
- Speed Bumps / Speed Humps / Speed Plateaus / Speed Tables – Speed bumps, speed humps, speed plateaus, and speed tables protect people and property by helping to regulate traffic flow. Over time speed bumps degrade and need repair. Speed bumps are repaired by fixing the damage or replacing them.
See Parking Lot Maintenance photos.
Contact Riley Paving for Parking Lot Maintenance
Riley Paving specializes in Parking Lot Maintenance in the Mid-South. With over 50 years of experience performing Parking Lot Maintenance in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas, Riley Paving has the experience, expertise, and proper equipment to perform Parking Lot Maintenance.
Call (901) 860-8926 or contact us for a FREE Parking Lot Maintenance estimate.